Dr. Svoboda is joined by Dr. Fred Smith & Paula Crossfield to share the many cosmic lessons learned from Vimalananda.
“This was a way that he was teaching, by just sensitizing us to use our own senses” – Dr. Fred Smith
This time on Living with Reality, Dr. Robert Svoboda, Dr. Fred Smith, and Paula Crossfield discuss:
- How Dr. Svoboda and Dr. Smith met Vimalananda
- Transforming what we ingest
- The unusual and auspicious things that Vimalananda made happen
- Vimalananda’s capacity to enliven tantric forces
- Dealing with karmic debt
- Being attuned to the celestial realm
- Vimalananda’s lessons on the cosmic forces in trees
- Becoming sensitized to our own senses
- Magic and mantras in the kitchen
- The challenges of being born in the west
Read more about Vimalananda on Drsvoboda.com.
“It’s not what goes into you that is going to change you or defile you, it’s what you do with what goes into you” – Dr. Svoboda
About Dr. Fred Smith:
Dr. Fred Smith studied Sanskrit for more than a decade in Pune, Madras, and elsewhere in India, and earned his Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania. He is known for his work on Vedic ritual and the early sixteenth-century philosopher Vallabhacarya, whose work he has been translating. With his work on deity and spirit possession, his interest in Indian religious and spiritual experience has assumed a unique form. He teaches at the University of Iowa.
About Paula Crossfield:
Paula Crossfield is Vedic astrologer and Business Coach dedicated to helping a million spirit-led entrepreneurs make more money and impact so they can bankroll the change they want to see in the world. Her insights on astrology and business strategy have helped her clients build sustainable five figure+ per month incomes while still embodying their values.