David loses a Tibetan precious jewel. Suddenly, miraculously, it re-appears a year later and sparks a rare blog spoken out loud. And Raghu drills deep into the epidemic of facelessness, with social media as the head of the dragon. Plus news about a very false guru and great riffing from Stevie Ray Vaughan…
Read the full transcription of this episode here.
– The Complete Epic Recordings Collection
– Bob Dylan – Under The Red Sky
– Nature’s Guru Chai Sweetened Drink Mix, Ginger, 10 Count (Pack of 8)
• News From the End of the World – Castration… In the name of the Lord!
• Score One More (For Psychedelics)
• Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche – Dave dives deep on ignoring the inner Buddha
• We Have Everything We Need
• Facing Facelessness – Dealing with virtual dissonance, and the absence of empathy in a disconnected world
• Metta is the Center – Can’t we all just get along?
Subscribe to Mindrolling Podcast on iTunes: SUBSCRIBE
Image via Hung Chung Chih