Sharon responds to a variety of questions at the 2010 Open Your Heart in Paradise retreat.
Topics discussed include the necessity and desire for a spiritual teacher, merging loving kindness with forgiveness, and the struggles that can accompany even long-term meditation practice.
Don’t miss your chance to see Sharon, Jack Kornfield, Krishna Das, and other great teachers at this year’s “Open Your Heart in Paradise” retreat on Maui.
- Surf the Silence in morning Loving Kindness (Metta) Meditation, Dharma Talks by Sharon Salzberg or Jack Kornfield with Trudy Goodman
- Insights Contemplations & Words of Wisdom with Ram Dass & Friends
- Nightly Kirtans / Special Session with Krishna Das
- Sunrise Silent Sitting Meditation with Rameshwar Das
- Daily LIVE Music Hatha Yoga Experiences with Saraswati Markus and Nina Rao with Arjun or Qigong “on the Lawn” with Joyanna Maria
- LIVE Podcast(s) with Duncan Trussell & Raghu Markus
- Healthy – delicious meals from the award winning Sea House Restaurant all along the tranquil beachfront Napili Kai Beach Resort property.
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty and wonder of magical Maui.
Photo via Flickr